My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Quote Game

scottmh59

lol...ive just seen alot of movies. i mean come on,john candy was on top of his game until he died. his movies were always on tv.

owls84

Premium Member
True so... next quote. (BTW did a little trash talking in the chat box at the top of the forum)

scottmh59

Man:Now... where is he?
[he pours hot coffee onto Mr. Stone, who sits in a wheelchair]
Mr. Stone: Hey, Einstein. In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a boil on my a$$. I'm paralyzed from the waist down. I can't feel a thing.
[Man: slaps him in the face]
Mr. Stone: I felt that.

Last edited:

owls84

Premium Member
I don't think so but it is one of those classic comedys. The ones like they don't make now. Mel Brooks genre

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I hate this game!!! :( I have no clue what that is, who made this stupid thread anyway!! :)

wait is it Naked Gun? or any of the sequels of course

scottmh59

[video=youtube;nF8J4GEWGFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF8J4GEWGFs&feature=related[/video]
and so by default i still post the next one

scottmh59

My objective? Well I object to taking a girl out, you know, and buying her dinner and then she won't put out for you

scottmh59

No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD

Sirius

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?