My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 1st experience as a MM at the GL of NY

Brother H

I was raised in April this year, Then I had to go back to Qatar and Dubai were I work, so didn't have too much to experience and share among my Lodge and Brethren.
However, in July, I was on my vacation with my wife and kids mainly for the Baptism of my son, so being in New York we visited our Grand Lodge of New York.
I was asking at the reception if there is any way I can have the pin of the new Grand Master. They said: "we really regret to tell you that at the moment, it is given only by him".
One gentleman listening to the discussion asked me to speak with me on the side.
He asked me from which Lodge I come from, so I introduced myself.
Then he told me: "you are my Brother, traveling from overseas, I will give you my pin that I received from the Grand Master".
And indeed, he removed it from his shirt, gave it to me, shakes my hand, and wished me a safe trip...
My wife and I were really surprised. She asked me: "what is this beautiful sacred bond that made him help you and he doesn't even know you?".
It's Real Brotherhood of Men, under the Fatherhood of God.
That's the Harmony that groups us all to practice our ritual in every corner of the world; where our Lodge is the Universe!
Really proud of being a MM.
Fraternally,

Lebanon Lodge #10,
District Grand Lodge of Syria-Lebanon
Under the Jurisdiction of
The Grand Lodge of the F&AM of
The State Of New York

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro