My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New York Rite Offices

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
On 20 July I was installed as Senior Warden of Louisville-DeMolay Commandery #12 of Knights Templar, Illustrious Master of Louisville Council #4, Royal and Select Masters and Scribe of King Solomon Chapter #5, Royal Arch Masons. The latter is a support position filled by the outgoing High Priest to assist the incoming High Priest. Sir Matt L. on this forum was present for these proceedings and it was a real honor to have him with us.

On 28 July I was installed as Commander of Jefferson Commandery #52 of Knights Templar.

It is a real honor to be elected to these positions and I will do the very best job that I can. I am very much looking forward to my new duties.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
On 20 July I was installed as Senior Warden of Louisville-DeMolay Commandery #12 of Knights Templar, Illustrious Master of Louisville Council #4, Royal and Select Masters and Scribe of King Solomon Chapter #5, Royal Arch Masons. The latter is a support position filled by the outgoing High Priest to assist the incoming High Priest. Sir Matt L. on this forum was present for these proceedings and it was a real honor to have him with us.

On 28 July I was installed as Commander of Jefferson Commandery #52 of Knights Templar.

It is a real honor to be elected to these positions and I will do the very best job that I can. I am very much looking forward to my new duties.
Congratulations!