My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Mason, been having dreams with masonic symbols please discuss.

bullom

Hi. Thread title. Sorry this is so irregular. Well what do I know maybe this happens all the time. Let me tell you something of my dreams. Like recently I had this dream where God handed me these two stones. Well it was like a voice and I only saw his hands, but I assume God. One had the compass the other hand the square. He told me to look deeply into them. They were kind of like thick not so transparent glass. I obeyed and suddenly in my minds eye I could see far away places and it was like time was standing still. Comments? Please don't make fun of me.

Elexir

Hi. Thread title. Sorry this is so irregular. Well what do I know maybe this happens all the time. Let me tell you something of my dreams. Like recently I had this dream where God handed me these two stones. Well it was like a voice and I only saw his hands, but I assume God. One had the compass the other hand the square. He told me to look deeply into them. They were kind of like thick not so transparent glass. I obeyed and suddenly in my minds eye I could see far away places and it was like time was standing still. Comments? Please don't make fun of me.

Had you thought about freemasonry during the days before you dream about it? Since you seem to know to connect the square and compass with freemasonry its most likley that your mind process it in some way. A part about what we dream about is the brain processing tings and that can come across as random.

bullom

Well this time yes, but only because I've had a series of dreams about it. It's been weirding me out. Not sure what triggered me to think about it in the first place. No offense, but there's lots of cliches and stuff in the dreams, because I really don't know much about masonry.

Winter

Premium Member
If you would like to learn more about Freemasonry then I highly recommend Freemasonry for Dummies by Brother Hodapp. It is an excellent introduction. But dream interpretation isn't really part of our studies. We'll, except for that one dream that one time.