My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phoenix lodge

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I'm in Phoenix for training this week and i drove past a lodge and they didn't have the "G" in the S&C.....is this normal for AZ lodges?

cemab4y

Premium Member
I am certainly no expert on AZ Freemasonry. But, I was in Yuma AZ for a training conference, and I attended Yuma Lodge 17. Their building is beautiful, and clearly marked with the S&C. I suggest you contact the GL of AZ, and get their advice.

cemab4y

Premium Member
Honestly, I do not remember, it was over three years ago, and I was there only a couple of times.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I didn't go in to the lodge i was just driving by, me, my 1sg, and fellow NCOs were heading to dinner and i saw it.....I've seen lodges all over the country and all but this one have the G

crono782

Premium Member
I've seen it both ways. The G is the norm in the USA, but it is often found without it in Europe. It may just be a stylistic choice.

Matt S

I am certainly no expert on AZ Freemasonry. But, I was in Yuma AZ for a training conference, and I attended Yuma Lodge 17. Their building is beautiful, and clearly marked with the S&C. I suggest you contact the GL of AZ, and get their advice.
When did you attend Lodge # 17? If it was within the last year i may have met you.