My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ring question

Silver

I am being raised next month and my wife is very excited about buying my first ring. I want to make sure that I am not choosing a ring that I should not be wearing. The ring I have chosen has the Square and compass on the front, circled by "Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit". one side has th Skull and crossbones with "Master" above it, and the other has the Square and compass and says "Mason" above it. this ring and the meaning of the symbols and phrase on it mean a lot to me.

ExTenebrisLux

You should be ok. As long as it isn't a master of the lodge symbol. (past master symbol has a different kind of compass) and it doesn't say 32 or 33 with a double-headed eagle...you should be good to go :p congrats on soon getting raised brother.

Ben Rodriguez

I have seen that ring with the Latin saying, it's a beautiful verse and it has a powerful meaning. Congratulations and good luck with the goat brother!

Ben Rodriguez

This is the only version I have seen:

163_featured.jpg

thor9541

contests

Make sure your able to protect that light. A lot if folk can't find one in the rubbish pile so hairs it.

cemab4y

Premium Member
The Latin translates: "What truth hath joined, death shall not separate" . Wear your ring with pride to yourself, and honor to the Fraternity. Remember, when anyone looks at you, they are seeing Freemasonry.