My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE MASONIC NUCLEUS

the_widows_son

Site Benefactor
Greetings Brothers!

Your Lodges and Jurisdictions need you...
I am asking for the assistance of as many true and Regular Bro MMs as possible, in order for us to exchange different ideas amd stategies. Im doing this so tgat we can start filling back up the lodges with Brothers who have loss the fire, as well as young blood. My jurisdiction for example has loss membership due to attrition. So it hits home with me. I want to do my part and I cannot do it without the aid of my Brothers across this nation. I created a group on facebook called THE MASONIC NUCLEUS in order to be able to bring back fresh ideas to the lodge. Im sure other jurisdictions are facing similar issues, but thanks to social media, we can take on these problems. Not only as a lodge or jurisdiction but as one common mass. This group will be vetted to ensure we are all regular brothers so please just answer the prompted questions and give us a momemt to check on you. I hope to see you brothers on the group. So we can all help eachother build our lodges and jurisdictions which in turn will build our appendant bodies as well.

Fraternally,

Bro Posie Smith III
Clovis Lodge no. 40
Grand Lodge of NM AF&AM

Sent from my SM-G930P using My Freemasonry mobile app

SCStrong

Greetings Brothers!

Your Lodges and Jurisdictions need you...
I am asking for the assistance of as many true and Regular Bro MMs as possible, in order for us to exchange different ideas amd stategies. Im doing this so tgat we can start filling back up the lodges with Brothers who have loss the fire, as well as young blood. My jurisdiction for example has loss membership due to attrition. So it hits home with me. I want to do my part and I cannot do it without the aid of my Brothers across this nation. I created a group on facebook called THE MASONIC NUCLEUS in order to be able to bring back fresh ideas to the lodge. Im sure other jurisdictions are facing similar issues, but thanks to social media, we can take on these problems. Not only as a lodge or jurisdiction but as one common mass. This group will be vetted to ensure we are all regular brothers so please just answer the prompted questions and give us a momemt to check on you. I hope to see you brothers on the group. So we can all help eachother build our lodges and jurisdictions which in turn will build our appendant bodies as well.

Fraternally,

Bro Posie Smith III
Clovis Lodge no. 40
Grand Lodge of NM AF&AM

Sent from my SM-G930P using My Freemasonry mobile app
I do not Facebook but I wish you much success.