My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomorrow is my EA proficiency and FC degree

relapse98

Just a wee bit nervous.

I've had the material down for a month, just waiting on the degree team and my calendar to align. Ready to be done with EA so I can start learning new stuff again, this 4 week layoff with just a weekly review isn't my style.

sam

relapse98

Ah. Success. We had 1 small snag somewhere in the first part, my instructor and I can't recall if he asked the wrong question or if I gave the wrong answer (right answer for the question that should have been there in order), but we got through it.

Took my FC degree. I can't wait for 1 of the ones behind me to do his FC degree so I can soak it in more.

Talking with an FC beforehand, he figured he would be ready for his proficiency in 2 or 3 weeks, he's had trouble finding a steady instructor but worked with one for a number of hours one day and got most of it in. After watching my degree, he decided that last night he might as well go for it and of course he nailed it.