My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a complete moron

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
[video=youtube;jJX0T8lg1YI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJX0T8lg1YI&feature=related[/video]

JJones

10k for a kid? No wonder our lodge never has any money! I always said we should have stuck to goats. :p

Seriously though, I got a little more than halfway before I just couldn't watch anymore. This guy needs some meds.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
"...aiight."

"...okay."

Crackheads get 10 grand? Holy crap. That's pretty impressive. The crackheads have figured it out but the world is still unaware.

MikeMay

Premium Member
Crackheads get 10 grand? Holy crap. That's pretty impressive. The crackheads have figured it out but the world is still unaware.

LMAO! That a crackhead can piece to coherent thoughts together in any one given day, then remember it the next day is a major miracle...figuring out how to get 10k...that's beyond impressive!!! LOL!

Benton

Premium Member
I'm a very busy teacher, and if you ask my band students, they might say I torture them... :p

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
This guy has opened my eyes and I am jealous of you Texas guys. So is it really true everyone of you are CEOs of companies and politicians making huge amounts of cash? I feel ripped off if its true. Seriously though, this guy is a complete nutcase.

owls84

Premium Member
I have a friend that just adopted and it cost them like 22K so if we can get kids for 10K can someone contact me at the next Black Magic seminar and let me know?

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

CHarris

What a blooming idiot, delusional to be exact. He might have done a little of that crack stuff himself a time or 2. WOW

cog41

Premium Member
Finally got around to watching this.

Sad, very sad. This guy is in serious need of therapy.

H

Huw

Urghhh. I just made the mistake of listening to this immediately after eating my dinner, now I feel sick.

This guy's a total wacko and probably a threat to the public, he sounds like he's half an inch from taking his rifle up a clocktower. Perhaps instead of wasting all that money on "jacking kids for black magic ceremonies", Texas Masons ought to donate some money for the treatment (compulsory, locked-ward treatment) of the dangerously deranged?