My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What office for 2001-12?

Bro Mike

I finished my duties as Senior Steward :50: and I'll be moving out of the kitchen and I will be appointed Jr Deacon for the upcoming year.

Kiltedmapleleaf

Premium Member
Our elections are not until September, but all being well, I will hopefully be installed in the chair if King Solomon for the 2011 - 2012 Masonic year

jwhoff

Premium Member
Our elections are not until September, but all being well, I will hopefully be installed in the chair if King Solomon for the 2011 - 2012 Masonic year

Ah! Isn't that playoff time in the CFL? You boys crowd everything but the Calgary Stampeded and the NHL playoffs into a very narrow window there brother. A very narrow window indeed.

E

eagle1966

Senior Warden @Moran #863 in addition to Junior Warden @Clyde #1056

JBD

Premium Member
I plan on visiting a SM at Panther City this year because I am embarresd to say I have never been to one. I have helped with many degrees but never been to my roommates Stated Meeting!

Shame on you, Roomie !!! ROFL -

Our stated meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each Month. Come to our July meeting. I have a spot all picked out for you already!

MikeMay

Premium Member
This year I'm going to be the Junior Steward....should be interesting, just don't tell my wife I can wash dishes.:sneaky2: