My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wildcats

jwhoff

Premium Member
Congratulations to Wildcat Nation for, ho-hum, picking off their eighth national basketball championship.

This was one of the better national champions I have seen in some time. Excellent talent and well coached. They seems to play well together and displayed good ball movement. Though many will go to the pros for more money (some say) UK appears to have the inside track of fielding a star-studded team next year.

Word is, Kentucky has the inside track on the top six high school ballers for next year's recruiting.

And, I see they learned how to box out and rebound for the title game.

I didn't see many games this year but I did see Indiana-Kentucky and Louisville-Kentucky twice in one season. The Holy Grail of collegiate basketball.

So, to RedTempler and Wildcat nation, Jayhawk Nation, Louisville, The Ohio State University, Baylor and all the teams that made the tournament this year, congratulations!

Now, if Coach Miles can just find someone to throw the football down field to all those fast receivers, I will be one happy web-footed cajun boy.

God Speed brethren.

:cool: