My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wisconsin Response to CA, DC, Bel

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
The WI response may be attached.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 339

dfreybur

Premium Member
Item 3 is a bit confusing!

I like the craftsmanship of the wording. Someone who is party in either direction can easily think it's pointed at the other parties. Someone who who in a jurisdiction not a party to the festivities can easily think it's pointed at all those who are involved. All by not saying whether thinks landmarks have been violated.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
I like the craftsmanship of the wording. Someone who is party in either direction can easily think it's pointed at the other parties. Someone who who in a jurisdiction not a party to the festivities can easily think it's pointed at all those who are involved. All by not saying whether thinks landmarks have been violated.
Now I'm really confused...

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
My interpretation of item 3 is that the suspension of recognition was incorrect and there was no violation of a landmark.
I kinda got that but without names, it's difficult to grasp the allusions. Thanks!