My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AF&AM to Prince Hall in VA

jfree7997

Good Day or Evening. I am in Newport News, Va and I am interested in becoming a Prince Hall Mason. I was raised to the degree of Master Mason about four years ago AF&AM but had to step away from lodge for a few reasons. During that time I have done some thinking and feel that Prince Hall is where I would like to pick and continue my Masonic journey. Any guidance on what I may need to do to get this transition going would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry mobile app

acjohnson53

If possible try and locate a Prince Hall Lodge or contact MWPHGLVA. each Jurisdiction is different, I know we conducted a Healing here in California..

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
If possible try and locate a Prince Hall Lodge or contact MWPHGLVA. each Jurisdiction is different, I know we conducted a Healing here in California..
You have to conduct a healing when they are raised by a Lodge with whom you are in amity?

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
If memory serves me correct, he was a member of the regular state grand lodge.