My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asking for help please

Assafma1

Hello , am from saudi arabia, looking to be free mason for 6 years now , with no response i know there is no lodge in my country but there is no another lodge can join? I try lebanon lodge and the say you should live in lebanon? I dont have any issue with traveling. Any one can help thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winter

Premium Member
Not necessarily the end of his journey. But he would need to relocate to a country that does permit Freemasonry and establish himself there to join a local Lodge.

Assafma1

Not necessarily the end of his journey. But he would need to relocate to a country that does permit Freemasonry and establish himself there to join a local Lodge.

Guide Me please , also father of one of my friend he is free mason in one of united kingdom lodge and he travel every to week to there !

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Guide Me please , also father of one of my friend he is free mason in one of united kingdom lodge and he travel every to week to there !

Soo, talk to the father of your friend. Really, we aren’t going to help you here.

Winter

Premium Member

We can't help you. You need to relocate to a country that does permit Freemasonry and establish yourself there to join a local Lodge.