My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother Jack Ebeling (JEBeling)

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Brother Ebeling, who was an early member of this site has passed away. Funeral arrangements can be found here:

The funeral will be at The El Campo Christ Lutheran Church, on Ave. I, at 10:00 am on Thursday, 6/28/12. His friend, Bro. Donny Little from Alvin Lodge, will perform the Masonic Service. And he asked us to wear a dark (black) suit and white shirt. We should not have any lapel pens on our coats. It will be hot, so if someone needs to wear a hat, that will be OK. Donny said he would not wear a hat.
I hope our Sr. and Jr. Wardens will serve in their places and I will be the Chaplin. Linda didn't have the list of pallbearers yet.

Donny said he'll use the Lightfoot's Monitor for the ritual. Before the last part of the ceremony there is a time for anyone who would like to, to read a poem or give an obit. or say something in behalf of Jack. This is just to let everyone know so you can prepare for something to say, if you want to.

I would like to meet at the lodge at 9:00 am so we can get our aprons, gloves, and evergreen. Then we can ride to the church together. We already have a Lodge of Sorrows open for this year.
We will miss him.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
He had had lymphoma for about 8 or 9 years- he had been in remission but I believe it came back on him.

david918

Premium Member
He actually died of a heart attack our SW elect is a Constable and heard the 911 call to Jacks house so he met the ambulance at the hospital Monday morning.