My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother James G. Lindsay

My friend and Brother James G. Lindsay, PM of Indianapolis passed to the Celestial Lodge at 11PM last night at home, after a long struggle with lung cancer. He was a member of Broad Ripple Lodge #643, Raper Commandery and Imhotep AMD Council. Jim was always a fun and talented guy, and he was entirely too young for this to have happened. He leaves behind his loving wife Sabrina, who was by his side when he passed.

You will be sorely missed by all who knew you, Jim.

I presume there will be a Masonic service for him. Unfortunately, Alice and I leave for a week's vacation today and I'll probably be unable to attend. Dammit.

His column is broken and his brethren mourn.

More...

DerrickArnett

To the family of my late brother. My god be with you in this time of need. My brother is gone home to get his reward cause his job on this side is done . I know he will be missed but never forgotten cause we loved him but God loves him best. Be strong and look to the hills where all our help comes from and took it day by day . Be blessed and keep your hands in god hands and he will make everything alright.

([Ask God First)

detroit2jim

The GAOTU's comfort to you and yours as our Brother is called to refreshment. So mote it be.

Freemason Connect Mobile