My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do my eyes deceive me?!?!?!?!

THemenway

Holy cow, it finally happened!
Is that a loss for Swamp Donkeys? Has someone in the league finally not taken a donkey punch?
Good job 2 Mannings One cup!!!!!!!!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hahaha The matchup week isn't over yet so its not official, but I think it is very safe to say since all of their rosters have played that YES!!! Woohoo, finally Swamp gets an "L". It is only bout halfway through the season so hopefully there is some wind taken out of his sails...lol Good job 2 Mannings!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Oh, and you better have your fingers crossed tonight, Hemenway...lol You could end up with an L tonight as well..lol I think your best help is going to come from Forte tonight. It is going to be close between you and Colt, though. Desean has Maclin getting more targets and yardage on average lately. If that isn't bad enough, you got McCoy RB getting a lot of touches and Celek at TE going on a roll lately.

Don't get me wrong. I am very supportive of your losing tonight :) If you lose, that will have you, me, and Beathard tied in second with 6-3. And then it is just all going to be downhill for you from there. :)

Swamp did make an awesome choice at picking up Demarco Murray before the weekend. He got some good points off him, but obviously it wasn't enough..lol

owls84

Premium Member
Oh no the mighty hath fallen. It's about time. I am glad this may be a run to the end. My fear is that I would go undefeated into the playoff then loose first round. McFadden messed me up by being hurt but all that said I was surely out played this week. My best players were on the field and 2 mannings beat me. Good Job. Maybe the rest of ya can take a play out of his book and make it a game.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Well, it was bound to happen at some point. And yea, we are going to need to have a looksie at Swamp's play book haha. Right now, I'm just glad that I am on a BYE week in the ESPN league. I was too busy before Sunday rolled around and didn't make any changes except for one or two and all nearly all of my guys that were started only got single digit points, but several on my bench got double digits...lol This week has been a pretty good week for several guys...lol

LukeD

It was a great week. Taking out swamp was fun, but I have my sights set on Recon next week. A little Salt on the wounds. It's Army wrong if he wins.

THemenway

NOT LMAO!!!! I guess I should have crossed more fingers.
Thanks a lot Forte!
Did PHI even bring Desaun Jackson? Thanks for taking the night off DJ!!!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
It was a great week. Taking out swamp was fun, but I have my sights set on Recon next week. A little Salt on the wounds. It's Army wrong if he wins.

Yea, I'm not too scared after your win over Swamp. I'll be coming off the adrenaline of this week putting an end to my two loss streak right into the adrenaline of getting you back for Week 1...lol Too bad I don't have another matchup against Hemenway before the playoffs so that I can pay him back for the loss I got from him. But, I guess it would be an even better victory if I get my "W" back in the playoffs :) Beathard and Swamp are gonna be pretty tough to beat in the playoffs though.

Beathard has it good in the league, though. He wasn't online for the draft which got him a good enough team that has won him six out of nine games so far without him having to log in since June 5th to change his roster...lol

Watch out Luke, I'm gonna be coming for you this week :)

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Oh, and congrats to MikeMay...lol I was watching the stattracker and goodness! Forte really saved his skin and got him the win on that one tonight. Was really close. I'm just glad I was on BYE week this week..lol

It's Army wrong if he wins

Oh, and Luke. I just noticed. We are playing against each other this coming week in the ESPN league as well...lol Looks like I am going to get you double time this week hahah