My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasonry in Lebanon

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
Greetings to all,

There are certain geographical areas that I find to be fascinating, one being Lebanon. Can anyone tell me the legitimate Grand Lodge in Lebanon ? On the amity app, the only Grand Lodge it shows in Lebanon is the “The Grand Lodge of Lebanon”. I recently connected with a gentleman who stated his Grand Lodge was “Delta Grand Lodge” in Lebanon. Just trying to understand the dynamics there. Any information would be helpful in understanding freemasonry in Lebanon.

Thanks,

Last edited:

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Greetings to all,

There are certain geographical areas that I find to be fascinating, one being Lebanon. Can anyone tell me the legitimate Grand Lodge in Lebanon ? On the amity app, the only Grand Lodge it shows in Lebanon is the “The Grand Lodge of Lebanon”. I recently connected with a gentleman who stated his Grand Lodge was “Delta Grand Lodge” in Lebanon. Just trying to understand the dynamics there. Any information would be helpful in understanding freemasonry in Lebanon.

Thanks,

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member

Thank you brother. I wonder if “Delta Grand Lodge” the brother was referring to potentially merged with the GL of Lebanon, considering there is only one Legitimate Grand Lodge of Lebanon?

Last edited:

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
IMG_0424.JPG

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
There is a mason currently in the Philippines from that GL. It is irregular.

If you scroll down, you will see a report on the Lebanese situation. It will be back before the Commission this year.https://masonicrecognition.files.wordpress.com/2022/06/2022-commission-report.pdf

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
There is a mason currently in the Philippines from that GL. It is irregular.

If you scroll down, you will see a report on the Lebanese situation. It will be back before the Commission this year.https://masonicrecognition.files.wordpress.com/2022/06/2022-commission-report.pdf

Thank you both for sharing the information. If the GL of Lebanon is found to meet the standards of Recognition, I wonder if GLS such as “Delta GL” will merge. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Please be sure to share when the report becomes available.

Last edited:

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Thank you both for sharing the information. If the GL of Lebanon is found the meet the standards of Recognition, I wonder if GLS such as “Delta GL” will merge. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Please be sure to share when the report becomes available.
Wouldn’t merging with a co-ed group be difficult?

Right now, the legitimacy GLs in Lebanon are at loggerheads. I’m more concerned about them.

Check the Commission website at the end of February to see any new report.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
Wouldn’t merging with a co-ed group be difficult?

Right now, the legitimacy GLs in Lebanon are at loggerheads. I’m more concerned about them.

Check the Commission website at the end of February to see any new report.

Interesting. I had no idea they were co-ed. That part of the conversation was left out. Thanks again. I will check back in February to see what changed.