My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Wilmington, OH

edwards45177

Good morning brethern,

My name is Brook Edwards from Wilmington, Ohio. I am a member of Blanchester Lodge #191 where I currently serve as Junior Deacon. I entered Masonry in 2011 after years of considering joining. It has been one of the best decisions of my life. As an educator I have come to enjoy the constant learning. However, more important to me is the sense of fellowship. It means a lot to me to call fellow Masons brothers. The brethern of my lodge and those I have met in our district are great people from who I have learner a great deal about Masonry and life in a very short time. I hope to continue that journey here.

Good day brethrrn.
Brook S. Edwards

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Fraternal greetings from CT. I was recently passed to FC on 04/23/12 and hope to be raised 06/23/12. I too have my Masonic Journey thus far to be one of enlightenment, fellowship, and fulfillment. I find this site to be very informative and a place where Brethren from all over can connect. I give a lot of credit to the Texas Masons for their dedication and involvement in the craft and a special thanks to Brother Blake for keeping this site what it is. Nice to meet you and may your journey continue to bring you light.