My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, and thanks

David N.

Premium Member
Last week I was voted into Seneca 185 AFM, in South Carolina. My Initiation is this coming Monday, May 13th. On the advice of all I have spoken to, both online and off, I have not read anything about the degrees. I am extremely excited and nervous, to say the least (all I was told was "Just show up, the Lodge we'll be going to serves a mighty fine dinner".)
I just wanted to thank everyone who contributes to this site. I lurked here long before registering, and there is a wealth of information here, and some really fine discussion.
I'm 32, and I grew up around Shriners, and currently know/work with Masons. Looking back over my life, every Mason I have known has been the type of man I would like to be.
I can't believe it's about to start!
To top it all off, the Lodge I was voted into was my great-grandfather's (I have his dues cards from '43, '44, and '45 framed in my living room).
Again, thanks to all who contribute here.

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Congratulations. You have started down a path to light and just remember everything you can about your initiation. It will be something you can draw from your whole life.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Congrats on the upcoming degeee. Go into it with an open mind. It it an awesome experience. Also remember there is not one person in that room that didnt do exactly what your about to do. Good luck!:thumbup:

Freemason Connect Mobile