My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do I become freemason

Lucifer'sWorld

Im 18 from D.C. ,Washington and now reside in Duluth,Georgia. I've been looking into freemasonary for some time now, and I figured I didn't have the right connections to become one. If you have any suggestions for someone as young as me it would be well appreciated.

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
A good start would be to find a lodge near you and drop in to say hi when you see cars there. Tell one of the brothers you're interested in masonry and have some questions. They should take it from there.

A lot of lodges "open" at 7 or 7:30, so try to stop in if you see cars there around 6:30 or so when they would probably be socializing.

Good luck on your quest!

cemab4y

Premium Member
Check out the website for the Grand Lodge of Georgia, and find a lodge near you. There are many lodges in Gwinnett county, and the metro Atlanta area. Contact the lodge, and find out if they are having a meal, or another type of "open" meeting. Express your interest in becoming a Mason. The lodge will assist you. Also please see:

Approaching A Lodge for Membership

Captain Rose

In Georgia you must be 21 to join a lodge. You also need to have known 2 masons for at least a year, one must be from the lodge you are petitioning. I am a member in Villa Rica if you have anymore questions, I would be pleased to help.