My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction from Mason, OH

rsfite

Greetings Brothers,

I wanted to do a quick introduction. I was raised July 22, 2015 in Ohio Lodge 678. It's been a great journey. I feel I lucked out with joining the lodge I did. It is a great group of brothers and they made feel welcome from my first visit.

I had met a couple of Freemasons and had mixed emotions about joining. I found out my new brother-in-law is a Freemason and talked with him about it a few times. After our talks I decided to begin the journey. He is in another state so I had to find someone to sponsor me. I found the local lodge had a Facebook page and I sent them a message. That evening I had a reply and was invited to stop in at the local lodge and have dinner with them. I felt like I had been there for years. One of the members from the investigating committee signed my petition and that got me started.

Rob Fite