My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT Systems Engineer opening

crono782

Premium Member
If anyone is seeking well paying IT work and is savvy in Windows server and network administration and deployment, I am resigning my position at my current job (in the 100 best companies to work for a few years running) at a large corporation in Fort Worth to take a position at a new company.
That leaves my old spot open. It's a contract position, but with no shortage of work to be done. The job is for an Enterprise Systems Management Engineer. Basically someone who designs the monitoring of all the servers, networking, applications, etc worldwide. Pay *should* be in the low to low-mid 6 figures starting depending on experience.

With me leaving, there is no longer a "point-man" in the US so the job opening is hot and likely won't last. Hit me up if anyone is interested and I'll point ya in the right direction.

crono782

Premium Member
The position had long since been filled, but Fort Worth, Tx was the location.

Freemason Connect Mobile