My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining

Laith Haddad

Hello gentlemen i would love to introduce my self
My name is Laith Haddad .
i live in Amman Jordan and im a civil engineer with good experience.
And i would love to join the brotherhood to serve my brothers and the community .
Warm regards

Winter

Premium Member
Freemasonry in Jordan is complicated as it is in all predominantly Muslim countries. You will want to read the following to get a better understanding. The info on Jordan begins on page 14 and includes who to reach out to if you are still interested.

You will likely not have an easy time joining Freemasonry there. And before you ask, no, we will not put you in contact with anyone there.

Laith Haddad

Freemasonry in Jordan is complicated as it is in all predominantly Muslim countries. You will want to read the following to get a better understanding. The info on Jordan begins on page 14 and includes who to reach out to if you are still interested.

You will likely not have an easy time joining Freemasonry there. And before you ask, no, we will not put you in contact with anyone there.
So it become really hard to join the brotherhood in Jordan ..
Im trying to become a member from long time ago but when i move to another country maybe it becomes easier isn’t ??

MarkR

Premium Member
So it become really hard to join the brotherhood in Jordan ..
Im trying to become a member from long time ago but when i move to another country maybe it becomes easier isn’t ??
Of course, it depends on what country you become a resident of, but yes, in many countries it is easier. On the other hand, in some other countries Freemasonry is banned completely.