My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Templar honor guard

Number4

I was privileged to be initiated into the Order and my local Commandery yesterday. My daughter and her intended are flying out from the UK to marry in September and we have already secured the Temple building to use for the ceremony and reception (it is a former church, beautifully restored); we have a Brother who is a US Army Chaplain to officiate and the OES Chapter (my wife is a member) taking care of the catering. I wondered if it would be possible to have a small honor guard there to form the arch of steel for the bride and groom?

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Ask your recorder (secretary) to send a request to the Grand Commander via your Grand Recorder. Is your daughter in the Eastern Star, or groom a Brother? We did one a few years ago for a Brothers wedding.

Number4

No, my wife is an Eastern Star but not my daughter: she lives in England and there is no OES over there