My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manhattan NY lodges...

Patrik Lindgren

I'll be in Manhattan in August and am looking for a lodge to visit on W 23rd street on August 7 please. I have found 2 that meet that evening.

I would appreciate any help or input. The two lodges are: James W. Husted-Fiat Lux 1068 and Publicity lodge 1000.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Last edited:

chrmc

Drop the secretary a note and you can usually get something set up. It would be more fun if you can find a lodge that does a degree rather than one that just has a meeting.

Patrik Lindgren

Thanks! I totally agree that it would be more fun if a degree was given. So far my visits to lodges in the U.S. have been stated meetings and although it's great to meet with the brethren it's always more fun and informative to see a degree.

I have messaged the secretaries so let's see...

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

CLewey44

I've not been to either but I found this site for the Publicity #1000. It looks pretty nice going by the pics. I'm sure you already found the site but just figured I would throw it your way anyways. http://publicity1000.org/