My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons in the Insurance Business

Txmason

Howdy!

I am Bro. JerryJohnston and I have tried several course to pass so I could pass my property and casualty license exam. I originally got into because a fellow brother wanted me to work for him once I got my license.

I first started out with Testteachers online. Then tried Kaplan were I took a three day study course then the next course I took and most recent one was, AD Banker. It was a two day course with a CD and workbook.

The few times I have taken the test about five or so, I missed passing by six points.

I would really like to get my license because I think I would be really good at it (selling etc). I love people What I could really use is someone to tutor me. I understand the concepts but when it comes time to take the actual test in front of the computer I freeze up. I would graciously appreciate anyone's help. I've got a BS degree and a great work ethic and of only someone would give me a chance to have a job. It is the experience I lack not motivation

Thank you for listening now returning to your regular scheduled Masons of Texas programming...

Jerry

Txmason

Perhaps is there someone current that just took the P&C test and someone interested in earning some extra money that could help me study?

Or someone from an insurance school?

Jerry

sands67

Premium Member
I am in the insurance business but I am in Canada which doesn't help you much. If I was in Texas rest assured my hand would be out to help. Wouldn't the person who wanted you to work for him be able to give you some help?

Freemason Connect Premium App

Txmason

No I didn't get any help at all. I took the test 5-6 times and only missed it by 6 points. I needed a 70% to pass. And actually got into real estate as a fluke. My parents were looking at a home not on the market and both the husband and wife are realtors. And the wife suggested I call her and come see her and I went the next day for an interview and fell I'm love with it and signed a contract to work for Keller Williams. I haven't gotten my license yet but will start studying next week.

If you'd like I can send you a Texas Masonic pin if you'd like. Just pm me:)

Freemason Connect Premium App