My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My masonic story

1gcdc1

When I first heard about masonry people were telling me it was of the devil. I was around these people for a few years and heard only one side of the story. I began to ask my pepaw questions like what is a mason, and how do you become one. I started to sre that masons are good people and always help there fellow man. I mobed to west texas and found some masons on my dads side of family so I petitioned big spring lodge 1340 in tx which merged with lodge 598 in big spring, tx which is my home lodge today. My dads cousin showed up for my masters degree and told mr he is proud of me. And on january 10 2006 after traveling a long hard road I was raised a master mason.

bgeorge

I got interested in masonry when i saw a documentary on the history channel. I live on a small island and most people think masons are devil people. I petition my local PHA lodge and was told to wait because in my interview i did not have the support of my wife. I finally got her convince to let me join after a year. On 22 September 2013 i was raised with some of the best men i ever met. Four men who would never ever be friends became best friends during my journey. I will never ever forget my journey.

Freemason Connect Mobile