My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting New York

JanneProeliator

Hi.

I'm visiting New York for a day with some of my (non masonic) friends this sunday (flying back to Finland on monday)

What are the must visit restaurants, sites pubs to go to on sunday evening (or monday morning)?

WX2CIB

Where in NY? NYC? If NYC, I'd definitely say check out Grand Lodge of NY. I'm not sure about restaurants or pubs.

Bro. Dave Pechey
Senior Steward
Philadelphia Lodge No 916
Philadelphia, NY

Matt L

Site Benefactor
I grew up there, where are you staying? I'd be able to help better with that information.

JanneProeliator

I grew up there, where are you staying? I'd be able to help better with that information.
Our trip to big aplle ended up being only for one afternoon. We went to eat at Katz's and jut hung out. It was just fine. I wanted to visit GLONY monday morning but we just went straight to the airport witch was good because there was computer and electrical problems and it took us while to get in.