My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenges on the street

bupton52

Premium Member
Everything is cool as far as I know. In Texas this is around thr time that they start having their galas and banquets.

My Freemasonry HD

BroBook

Premium Member
Wright #85 according to legend they the grand lodge has both charters, I was not aware of the controversy until years later lately have been hearing strange things about source of the charter being fought over, really considering going what I hear now being referred to as mainstream , not really sure.

My Freemasonry HD

BroBook

Premium Member
Oh wow ! They fighting over the charter? Who was presented with it first?

This dispute started way before my time I read a paper called the Living schism some of the grand officers took the charter for what they call um Masonic conduct by the grand and others took refuge under somebody

My Freemasonry HD

lmeeks357

York rite is losing members seems like every new mm is going Scottish , I know I get blasted when I say I plan on going Scottish

lmeeks357

Why would phs wait a whole year to raise there brothers? I think that's too long

Pha I ment

Last edited by a moderator:

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
There are a number of "George Washington" Lodges and Jurisdictions that take their time with the Degrees, often a year between each one. It allows the new Brother to study the lessons and truly understand the meaning of the symbols and tools of the Degree he has received. Often, a paper is required before the next Degree.

dfreybur

Premium Member
Often, a paper is required before the next Degree.

I've talked to brothers who had to do that while going through their degrees in a European lodge. Has anyone heard of it in the Americas? Doing a research paper is a very different kind of education than memorizing a proficiency.

BroBook

Premium Member
I've talked to brothers who had to do that while going through their degrees in a European lodge. Has anyone heard of it in the Americas? Doing a research paper is a very different kind of education than memorizing a proficiency.

I wonder about ** (ritual reference removed by mod) ** Or ** (ritual reference removed by mod) **

My Freemasonry HD

Last edited by a moderator:

bupton52

Premium Member
Wright #85 out of warrington fl 1948 , but I am being told there are no 4 letter prince hall masons in fl I rode for real.

My Freemasonry HD

There is no such thing as a "4 Letter" Prince Hall Mason in the United States. Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions.

lmeeks357

Ok ima stop this right now because the subject has been going on for too long my brothers smh lol ok ph is f&am but technically they are af&am because of there charter over seas in England , prince hall waited 9 years for this charter along with 14 other brothers so its yes and no according how deep you brothers want to go n if I'm wrong then I challenge any brother too dispute this I was pha before af&am and that's wat I was taught if its wrong then I stand corrected