My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Ashley Challis

HI there,

I'm Ashley Challis, Lodge Sylvania Sydney Australia. I have done 18 degrees and I'm 36 years old. In the mystical side of Freemasonry is what I like the most, for example reason, logic and intuitive knowing and how to get it. (a proper knowledge of symbols in a split second illuminates the unconscious mind) the moral instruction given by Freemasonry is beyond reproach but I see the ritual as a bridge from one perception to another. I'm also a member of A.M.O.R.C. and find their Golden Dawn & middle pillar system of enlightenment helps too. All this is on youtube or drop me a email challisashley@yahoo.com If you can letter or 1/2 it I will tell you more. Happy have we met.

Ash.

Ashley Challis

Thankyou, your welcome has encouraged me to post more threads, I'll try not offend anyone with some of the esoteric things I like to say. Google search keith King Freemason for top Masonic imformation.

Kind regards Ashley Challis.