My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any freemasonry here in Abu Dhabi UAE? Thanks

middle east traveller

I have been traveling all over the middle east for quite some time now , and i have noticed that a majority of lodges from
dubai , saudi, iraq , qatar , afghanistan all operate under the jurisdiction of the MW prince hall lodge of oklahoma, Im just curious on how this came to be.

When did these middle east countries become part of oklahoma jurisdiction?

I know they call all their lodges military lodges, and a majority of them operate a lodge inside a us military base
which is technically still us soil, which supposedly legitimizes their charter

but what about the land of shinar lodge in dubai? is it inside a us base? if not does this still make their charter
valid if they are operating a lodge on foreign soil?

just looking for further information on these lodges bretheren

NT Brother

Good Day
I have been in Abu Dhabi for some time. And I have been trying to contact with some Freemason activity. I'm European and I would like to continue my learning.

Could somebody help me?
I'll really appreciate any reference, lodge, group of study, ...

Thanks a lot in advance.
T.•.F.•.E.•.

Zigfred

I am here in Dubai, can anyone help me about the Lodge here in Dubai has officially recognized? I am free willing become a member of Freemasonry. Please advise.

Thanks,
Zigfred

Bloke

Premium Member
Good day, I am seeking to petition. how 2b1 here in Dubai?
Hi Cyril.
To our knowledge there is no native lodge in UAE and the only masonic lodges meeting there are on American bases comprising American servicemen. I suggest you read over this thread in detail.

Cyril Galgal

Hi Cyril.
To our knowledge there is no native lodge in UAE and the only masonic lodges meeting there are on American bases comprising American servicemen. I suggest you read over this thread in detail.

Thank you for the quick response. Is it safe to say that I can go just there or will an appointment be necessary?

somal adatar

I beleive freemasonry thing is just evil. You shouldn't encourage it, it's satanist and satan is the ennemy of humans (all of us). He is trying to gather people (through freemasonry, rotary, jesuit order....) in order to apply his evil plans but of course he is hiding his plans behind good and colourfull intentions. It's like when you want to catch a rabbit, you put a nice carrott..... and then SLAM...

Elexir

I beleive freemasonry thing is just evil. You shouldn't encourage it, it's satanist and satan is the ennemy of humans (all of us). He is trying to gather people (through freemasonry, rotary, jesuit order....) in order to apply his evil plans but of course he is hiding his plans behind good and colourfull intentions. It's like when you want to catch a rabbit, you put a nice carrott..... and then SLAM...

Considering how much of english freemasonry that has leaked over the last few hundred years it would be pretty impossible to keep that a secret.

Bloke

Premium Member

Oh my, talked about fantasy; Rotarians and Freemasons evil and Satanic ? You've swallowed more bullshit than the entire planet's population of dung beetles.

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor

I believe freemasonry thing is just great. You should encourage it, it's godly and God is the friend of humans (all of us). He is trying to gather people (through freemasonry, rotary, Jesuit order...) in order to apply his good plans but of course he is showing his plans as good and colourfull intentions. it's like when you wan to catch a rabbit, you put a nice carrot ..... and then Glory to God.

Seems like we believe different things.

Virmar

Hi Good Day to all.

I am currently residing here in Dubai and I want to join the Freemasonry. And I need guidance. I am willing to learn everything. Cause back in the Philippines, most of my friends are related to Freemasonry and Demolay. Looking forward for answers and learnings.

Thanks,
Virmar