My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is time...

n8blanchard

Premium Member
I just received word I will go for my EA degree on July 18th.
The gentleman of Wasatch Lodge #1 F & AM of Utah have honored me with this incredible opportunity.
I cannot begin to explain how excited I am.

Companion Joe

Premium Member
Congratulations. Enjoy the initiation, and try to take in as much of it as you can. Don't worry if you can't take in everything. That's normal because of the excitement of the moment. It won't be until you start going back to watch other degree work before you say, "Oh, yeah. Now I get it."

Illuminatio

Premium Member
Congratulations! I was there just under a month ago myself and it was certainly a very exciting and special time. Just to echo what Joe said regarding seeing other degree work, if you do have the opportunity to see another first degree soon after yours, I would highly encourage it while everything is fresh in your mind. I was able to see one for the first time last week and it really helped put some things into perspective being able to see it from the other side.

Congrats again!

n8blanchard

Premium Member
What an incredible night! It was much more than I could have ever imagined.
There were three candidates for Ea that night. I went first which allowed me the opportunity to see the two additional Ea degrees being performed after mine. This gave me a much better perspective, after receiving my own, and allowed me to retain much more of the night. I felt very lucky for that opportunity.