1. AnthonyPomilia357

AnthonyPomilia357 Registered User

Still not sure how to do that. Is there a website that I can go to? I am doing all of this from my phone.

Fellowcraft from Metamora/Hadley Lodge No. 210 of the GL of MI

2. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

To edit your profile I think you need to be on a regular browser on a regular computer not through an smart phone app. Near the top row is a pulldown "Forum Actions". The bottom option in the menu is "Edit Profile". The original poster lists his GL in his profile and it's not one of the recognized ones.

3. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

A lot of folks use the app and don't realize that the Freemason Connect app is really just the mobile face for the MasonsOfTexas.com forum. The website they refer to is the address I just mentioned. Many more feature accessible via the website.

Freemason Connect Mobile

4. AnthonyPomilia357

AnthonyPomilia357 Registered User

Thanks bro! I've now added new info to my profile.

Fellowcraft from Metamora/Hadley Lodge No. 210 of the GL of MI

5. bulubabik

bulubabik Registered User

I'm newbie

Freemason Connect Mobile

6. Ulvi_Rovshanov

Ulvi_Rovshanov Registered User

Hi i want to connect lodge but Azerbaijan haven t got any lodge

Freemason Connect Mobile

7. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

http://www.ugle.org.uk/about-ugle/recognised-foreign-grand-lodges/grand-lodges-in-europe/

I think the closest regular and recognized lodge to you is in Armenia. I'm not sure how good the roads are but that's a few hundred kilometers depending on where you are. The GL of Armenia is not online so no link is listed. Google searches should give their contact address.

The closest point in Russia is a similar distance but chances are the nearest lodge is much farther away. They are online http://www.russianmasonry.ru/ but my Russian vocabulary is too small to tell which page is their lodge locator.

8. Ulvi_Rovshanov

Azerbaıjan and armenıan connectıon ıs very bad armenıan people destroyed azerbaıjan theretory

Freemason Connect Mobile

9. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

Do you understand that Masonry is world wide? We work on getting past such issues. Since you are in a country with no lodges you would have to be a pioneer who is able to get past such issues. I won't tell you it is easy. You'd have much more work than those of us in countries where Masonry is well established.

The way to introduce masonry to a country is to become a Mason and get others to become Masons so you have enough to form at least 3 lodges then form your own grand lodge. And you have to become a Mason somewhere. If you don't like traveling the shortest distance you can travel farther.

10. Ulvi_Rovshanov

Ok thanks for help !

Freemason Connect Mobile

11. Bro. Vincent

Bro. Vincent Registered User

In my jurisdiction there was a MS brother at my raising and Im PHA. He was very knowledgeable and respectful. Was tried and the WM granted him entrance. Stayed the whole day. Ate lunch with us and waited until it was over to congratulate me. And then he stood up in front of the lodge and thanked everyone for allowing him to sit in. He told me he was very impressed with the degree work. He represented himself and his lodge very well...simply beautiful.

Freemason Connect Mobile

12. towerbuilder7

towerbuilder7 Moderator Premium Member

BRO. VINCENT-----just wanted to congratulate you on being raised to the SUBLIME DEGREE OF A MASER MASON..............I haven't been on the Forum in a week, and saw this entry...................BRO JONES

13. Bro. Vincent

Thank you so much sir. I often tell people that even though I was recently raised, they dont know I've been a student of world history for 20 years.

My grandfather and late uncle were masons and I finally decided to embark on the journey myself. I was a bit older than my cable tows, but I went through everything with them, and i made sure that they knew my knees felt like theirs and I earned their respect.

Thank you for going back and recognizing that... It is a very important part if my life and my journey..I know I can look in the mirror and know I have met brothers on the level and Ive tried to walk by the plumb and parted on the square. Not all brethren can say that...

Freemason Connect Mobile

14. Jamarr/G\

Jamarr/G\ Registered User

SORRY I'm late but Congrats brother..Welcome to the fraternity and always travel li/G\ht!

Freemason Connect Mobile

15. Spawny

Spawny Registered User

Congrats on ur raising bro. /<G>\ travel light.

Freemason Connect Mobile

16. Bro. Vincent

Thank you all...!

Freemason Connect Mobile

17. frankmason

frankmason Registered User

That this means a lodge without any affiliations is bogus?

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

18. Cblack

Cblack Registered User

Depending on the jurisdiction it is allowed but don't be fooled about the AF&AM designation...most clandestine bodies use those very letters without having lineage to the Antients

Sent from my SPH-L710 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

19. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Not affiliated with a Grand Lodge? Probably bogus. Doesn't use initials in the name? You need to research deeper and very carefully.

20. frankmason

frankmason Registered User

Oh ok...I'm trying to be careful the with the words...by bogus you mean not recognized yet or a lodge without history or a lodge that do not practice the principles of masonry?And before prince hall was officially recognized were they 'bogus'?sorry if I do not formulate my question the right way...

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Share My Freemasonry