My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regarding PHA members

tldubb

Premium Member
Because let's not get it confused this thread says PHA Members so are you a Prince Hall mason? Funny your comment about an allege conversation you had with a " prince hall mason ", and his admission of him admitting to you in a telephonic conversation that, he had an "lengthy criminal record" I find the veracity of your post suspect!

acjohnson53

If I'm ever challenged, I just tell them they can get one just like mine on the internet for $19.95, I don't wear my good jewelry everyday....But when I do it shines Brightly.

tldubb

Premium Member
Just bothers me to no end with these interactions that is reported with PHA brothers and really is a joke most of the reported alleged interactions..

acjohnson53

My dues r payed up for the next coupla years....I see You.....I don't like being frowned upon, especially my dues...

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
Because let's not get it confused this thread says PHA Members so are you a Prince Hall mason? Funny your comment about an allege conversation you had with a " prince hall mason ", and his admission of him admitting to you in a telephonic conversation that, he had an "lengthy criminal record" I find the veracity of your post suspect!

I assume you are responding to my post. My signature clearly states what grand lodge I belong to so there should be no confusion. I really don't care if you find my post suspect or not. It is what happened. Are these forums restricted to only PHA members?

tldubb

Premium Member
No, but I think your full of it! I won't let you or anybody square talk bs in Prince Hall Masonry!

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
No, but I think your full of it! I won't let you or anybody square talk bs in Prince Hall Masonry!

Trust me, the feeling is mutual. Exactly how did I talk BS on Prince Hall Masonry? Please explain your sensitive feelings.

tldubb

Premium Member
Not sensitive just think you have your own agenda..and before you purport someone is a ph mason "trust but verify", and "not hear so to be, but know so to be by"....you know the rest of it right square?

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
Not sensitive just think you have your own agenda..and before you purport someone is a ph mason "trust but verify", and "not hear so to be, but know so to be by"....you know the rest of it right square?

Didn't need to do that. I clearly said that he was allegedly a PHA member cause that is what he told me. At that time, we couldn't even have masonic intercourse with PHA members in Texas. You do remember your Obligation, right, since we asking questions?

tldubb

Premium Member
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1455330373.751287.jpg

MWPHGL of PA
Clarence C. Kittrell, #149
4301 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA
Every 3rd Sunday 1pm
www.princehall-pa.org

bupton52

Premium Member
Hmm. More heat than light here

Indeed, it definitely needs to chill out a bit. This is one of the main reasons that I despise the notion of "challenging" and one upping others. What does it prove? The only thing fruitful from this latest exchange is that everyone is watching two brothers have a spat over something silly. It's almost like some feel that their lodge/jurisdiction is a gang. Where did this attitude come from?

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Indeed, it definitely needs to chill out a bit. This is one of the main reasons that I despise the notion of "challenging" and one upping others. What does it prove? The only thing fruitful from this latest exchange is that everyone is watching two brothers have a spat over something silly. It's almost like some feel that their lodge/jurisdiction is a gang. Where did this attitude come from?

Indeed, well said Brother Upton.