My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regarding PHA members

tldubb

Premium Member
Chill...who said anything about challenging someone in my post Brother Upton? I questioned these so, called " Prince Hall " interactions over the telephone. Why would you mention anything about " gang ", seem like you need to take a trip to Mother Lodge and find out what Prince Hall, was all about.

Funny how some of these " Mainstream " or " White Mason's" love to relay or try to compare predominantly Black PHA lodges to gangs..tell me where in my statement did I say anything about challenging.

Also @ Glenn Cook, it's called vigorous debate!

BHM FYI: Bro. Absalom Jones, Rev. Richard Allen, put some heat on that smdh..

tldubb

Premium Member
Just because someone claims to be a brother on the Internet, just may not be so..
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1455488556.975395.jpg
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1455488584.780322.jpg

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
Funny how some of these " Mainstream " or " White Mason's" love to relay or try to compare predominantly Black PHA lodges to gangs

Please show me where that happened. Mainstream or White Mason's, exactly what are you trying to say? That is somewhat insulting.

Last edited:

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Chill...who said anything about challenging someone in my post Brother Upton? I questioned these so, called " Prince Hall " interactions over the telephone. Why would you mention anything about " gang ", seem like you need to take a trip to Mother Lodge and find out what Prince Hall, was all about.

Funny how some of these " Mainstream " or " White Mason's" love to relay or try to compare predominantly Black PHA lodges to gangs..tell me where in my statement did I say anything about challenging.

Also @ Glenn Cook, it's called vigorous debate!

BHM FYI: Bro. Absalom Jones, Rev. Richard Allen, put some heat on that smdh..
No, young brother, that is not called debate. As I tell young attorneys, you may cross examine, but you may not examine crossly.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Come to Philly and find out..Square!
Come to philly and find out....? What? Really? That sounds like some childish gang crap.....

PS....Is that Snoop D oh Double GEE in the back row there?

PPS...if this was posted to scare people all i see is what i see at almost every meeting ive ever attended (PHA and Mainstream)....middleaged overweight brothers trying to make themselves better men....the only thing to fear is is the DDGL!

Attachments

• 1455499484806.jpg
    1455499484806.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 444

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
Come to philly and find out....? What? Really? That sounds like some childish gang crap.....

PS....Is that Snoop D oh Double GEE in the back row there?

PPS...if this was posted to scare people all i see is what i see at almost every meeting ive ever attended (PHA and Mainstream)....middleaged overweight brothers trying to make themselves better men....the only thing to fear is is the DDGL!

I took it as an invitation to visit (possibly sarcastic in nature). That appears to be a picture of his lodge brothers. Your post is just as insulting as some of his were. Your comments were also out of line.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I took it as an invitation to visit (possibly sarcastic in nature). That appears to be a picture of his lodge brothers. Your post is just as insulting as some of his were. Your comments were also out of line.
The snoop comment went to far ill admit it was a poor attempt at humor. The other comment describes me...overweight...almost middle aged trying to make myself better. And the DDGL comment, ours is at our lodge almost monthly and is quick to let you know if you messed something up...

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
The snoop comment went to far ill admit it was a poor attempt at humor. The other comment describes me...overweight...almost middle aged trying to make myself better. And the DDGL comment, ours is at our lodge almost monthly and is quick to let you know if you messed something up...

Makes sense now that you have explained what you meant but someone could have easily misinterpreted what you were saying cause I thought you were talking about guys in the picture.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I was talking about the guys in the photo....that they look just like almost every other brother ive ever met.....i took him posting the cone to philly and find out and then that pic as he was trying to intimidate....i was simply saying there was nothing there that was intimidating

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
I was talking about the guys in the photo....that they look just like almost every other brother ive ever met.....i took him posting the cone to philly and find out and then that pic as he was trying to intimidate....i was simply saying there was nothing there that was intimidating

Very difficult to judge a person's intent over the Internet. That is why I just usually just ask for clarification.

tldubb

Premium Member
Lol, open invitation or rather "come to Philly", in my common vernacular. My lodge is a day lodge majority of our brothers are active or retired federal, state, and city law enforcement officers..including myself.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
Just because someone claims to be a brother on the Internet, just may not be so..View attachment 4948View attachment 4949
Question : Of course everyone dues card depending on their jurisdiction will look different. Do you know why your dues card does not have your GL affiliation ? And in no way am I questioning if you are a brother or not, I've just always seen dues card that look similar to mine. Although I will say that was smart to post a picture of your card for various reasons. One in particular, " easy for clandestine masons to make a counterfeit one and use yours as an example.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Question : Of course everyone dues card depending on their jurisdiction will look different. Do you know why your dues card does not have your GL affiliation ? And in no way am I questioning if you are a brother or not, I've just always seen dues card that look similar to mine. Although I will say that was smart to post a picture of your card for various reasons. One in particular, " easy for clandestine masons to make a counterfeit one and use yours as an example.

Slightly detouring your topic, no dues cards in UGLE.

My US dues cards have the GL on them, but they'd be awfully easy to counterfeit with the right colored card stock.

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member

It's on the back in the second set of photos. The embossed gold star is kinda covering it.