My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sacred Geometry

widows son

Premium Member
And I didn't get any conspiracy feel out of it at all, but if that is what you got out of it I cant argue that. I feel the point the narrator is trying to get at is that sacred geometry is present throughout the world, regardless of culture or creed, and I think he is just bringing to light the fact that there is something to it. I don't think he says the illuminati or annunaki are responsible for it, nor does he say that there is a secret cabal behind it, so I don't where you are getting that from. You don't have to agree with it, I thought it would be a kind gesture to tell those who are interested in it and who take it seriously to watch. Especially since its present in freemasonry. So my question is do you not agree with it because you have found information that is contrary to it, or do you not agree with it because you think the narrator is a conspiracy theorist? ( which he is not)

widows son

Premium Member
It's obvious you are quite familiar with the subject. An you are right that he does speculate a lot on the subject. I haven't viewed the movie in a month or too so I think I forgot about his mention of sitchin. Either way he brings forth some info to further ponder on and further investigation. In reference to aprons, an earlier post by another brother on this thread was made in the measurements of the aprons worn by Texas masons, and it's relationship with the golden ratio. I still don't see the film as conspiracy because if it was I would of turned it off. Like I said, a serious inquiry by professionals should be done to determine what is relevant and what is not. If you have some light to shed on the subject I'd love to read/watch it

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
For the Brother that was wondering why I offered Elements for moral study, the idea is not new. First, in order to study the sacred aspects of Geometry, we must study the "number."

Second, it was believed by many traditional schools that Elements teaches and conditions the mind towards precise logical thinking. It was once said, "that being steeped, day in and day out, in the rigorous and precise demonstrative character of Euclid’s proofs accustoms the mind to employ such rigor in formulating its own thoughts, and, on the other hand, to recognize the gaps in less sound arguments it may encounter."

It is also believed that the study of the forms manifest the moral habit of the mind’s general orientation towards the truth.

The idea of the axiom was believe to apply to all and every aspect of the Universe to include the spiritual. In other words, we could not, in our spiritual lives, escape the Divine Principle. So we must always work from the axiom outward to arrive at a moral conclusion.

I hope that helps. My recommendation remains that all books deserve study and meditation...and a pen a paper. Studying geometry without studying number is like trying to pray without thinking about God.

widows son

Premium Member
Ya I saw the Venus transit this past summer online in real time. Pretty sweet if you ask me. And I'm quite familiar with bro. Halls work, i have about 5 of of his books and have numerous audio files of him speaking. The platonic solids are present in most forms in nature if not all, from micro to macro.

widows son

Premium Member
Well from what I've gathered it's nearly impossible to do mathematically, but as always with freemasonry theres the beauty of allegory. I believe the phi ratio had something to do with it also.