My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sacred Geometry

widows son

Premium Member
The degree of Inaccuracy could account for the fact that even in nature phi isn't always accurate varying in a few decimal places, which maybe the builder tried to demonstrate. I personally believe that the Pyramids of Giza weren't designed to be a tomb at all. Manly. P Hall states that it was intended to be a chamber of initiation into the rites of Egypt, which I believe to be true.

widows son

Premium Member
Yes I Am working on a piece. Taxil has figured in and i plan on adding the protocols as well as The illuminati, sacred geometry, and religious and secular persecutions, along with other Topics relating to anti masonry. I'll have to check that book out too. The main focus of the work is to identify key points which are used in anti freemasonry and to help those brothers that are confronted with questions from people who are either staunch believers of the anti Masonic conspiracy and try and used disproven or manipulated facts, as foundation for a debate, or have come across it in passing and are inquiring to get a level answer.

widows son

Premium Member
Recent archeological evidence suggests that the Israelites were the revolting peasant class of the Canaanites. The pottery and house hold ware between the two are identical, but pottery doesn't prove that alone. Canaanite temples were nearly identical to Solomon's temple and there are many examples in the lay out of them to show that. But as for Moses being an egyptian, it's a possibility. Ive read something where the author correlates the pharaoh Akhenaten to Moses and claims they were one in the same. We also know the Hyksos people had a hand in ruling Egypt as well and were of Semitic orgin.

CajunTinMan

The fact that the Bible makes no mention of the pyramids hadn't occurred to me until this day. You'd think it would have been mentioned, especially since Moses was supposed to have been initiated into the mysteries of Egypt. Fact? A French philosopher by the name of Edouard Schure' wrote an exhaustive book, The Great Initiates, in which (Chapter 20. The Initiation of Moses in Egypt) he mentions records of the Egyptian priest Manethon for "the most authentic information regarding the dynasties of the Pharaohs, information now confirmed by the inscriptions on the monuments, affirms that Moses was a priest of Osiris." He says Strabo attests to the same. The impression I get from the entire entry suggests that Moses wasn't Jewish, but that the Jews were compelled to "regard the founder of their nation as a man of the same blood with themselves." Talk about a conspiracy theory.
Is this the same guy that writes all the books on Masonry.

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
Godfrey I don't understand your point and the two sense thing was meant to be funny.

Are you arguing that geometry has not been considered a moral science?

And second is a name that means "God Damn Them" a truly appropriate name for this forum?

widows son

Premium Member
All the items in the tabernacle/temple have astronomical import. I too agree the bible is full of this information, one just needs to look past the literal and more in the allegorical.