My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sacred Geometry

widows son

Premium Member
They'll find another date from their return lol. But Look closely at their fingers. They aren't touching. If God is symbolized by being universal intelligence inside a universal brain then the fact that Adams finger and Gods finger are almost touching, enough it seem a spark if transferred from one to the other, to me means we only have put a spark of God. If we were anything more God and Adam would be holding hands!

bjdeverell

Premium Member
It is a fascinating topic. If you get anything out of it; it is great brain training. Helps you to see patterns more easily, and you start associating things a bit differently than before. I don't necessarily buy into all of it, but it is great mental/philosophical exercise.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I have not done the math on this sunflower I grew but dang sure looks like phi to me! ;)

10936_210402486082_7012952_n.jpg

widows son

Premium Member
I believe in nature the fibbonaci sequence is multiplied by the previous number to get a number closer and closer to phi, but won't achieve it- the imperfection of nature.

widows son

Premium Member
I watches something where it's showed a human embryo developing in the early stages of division and, essentially was a 3D version of the flower of life. I believe it's called the seed of
Life when some of the lines in the circles are removed to make a 3D version of it.

widows son

Premium Member
S and D are close on my touch keyboard, and I got big thumbs. Not sure what you mean by other board. I think the fact that we know that nature is slightly imperfect means that we will continue to try and achieve perfection. Sometime in the future we will along with becoming star children

crono782

Premium Member
It's hard to see nature's perfection when you're looking into the dying eyes of a relative with such a mutation as cancer or when trying to speak to someone with Alzheimers. Try watching a friend with ALS degrade quickly and painfully at the ripe old age of 26. Granted these are just MY views colored by my experiences. I'm sure those afflicted with the previous conditions wouldn't themselves imperfect, but I doubt they'd dub their condition as the pinnacle of nature's perfection either. Someone with a more empirical view of life might see it as the cycle of nature though.

EDIT: Hmm, as I re-read my written post, I realize I sound like those people who say there can't be a God because God wouldn't allow all the sickness and strife out there. :p

Last edited: