My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subsidies

jvarnell

Premium Member
Well ... if you bow low enough
and, and praise rather than ridicule
leaving him not the least bit
considering any possible guilt
he may ... on a slow day,
mind you ... just maybe
let you stare at it through
the linked fence at the far
end of the runway.

:sneaky2:

This is exactly what the media wants you to think. But I want you to think about reasons fro doing what they are doing. Most socalled rich are not out to screw you but the media picks and chueses to what they will show you so it looks like they are. The word appears that y'all said is the key "appears" and the reason that they want it to appear that way is they want you to listen to them and need the numbers to get advirsting dollors. If there was no problem you would not listen to them and they would not get so many dollars to give you only halve truths.

jwhoff

Premium Member
There's something to be said about that. There would be no MSNBC nor FOX NEWS otherwise.

Now there's a reasonable thought! Oh, I left out the part about being better off without either of them, didn't I?

:thumbup1:

jvarnell

Premium Member
There's something to be said about that. There would be no MSNBC nor FOX NEWS otherwise.

Now there's a reasonable thought! Oh, I left out the part about being better off without either of them, didn't I?

:thumbup1:

I would not stop eather one I would just like it if they had to give full sources instead of just shouting they lie like is done on the Ed show. That was full sources.

jvarnell

Premium Member
I'd be very surprised if either could give a source.

I beleive Fox could. In the past I have sent them an email about a story and subject and asked for sources for the story. I got a list. you must try it some time.

Ed of the ED show is being moved to weekend only becasue of low number. As people see that MSMBC has peoblems they stop watching. Yes I watch ED, Madow and that other guy until they give the partial truths about things I have first hand facts about. That is why the avrage time is 2.56 min. I watch each of them. They play to the low information voters. It doesn't work for someone that researchs stuff.

jvarnell

Premium Member
I found the first 25 minutes of this to be Very revealing.

Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP6rny-E1Cw&feature=youtu.be

Yes you can find anyone saying what you want to hear. One of the principals America was founded on was personal property. The only way someone can loot something is if they are steeling from someone else. Before Teddy Roosevelt the Fedral government was not alowed to own land it was the state. Taxes are how companies pay for there use of there own property. They are taxed on productivity. The land was sold and granted to the people who who now own it and use it for there products. Nothing looted.

Banks use money of depositors and investers to loan to others so the loanies are paying the loaners and banks to administer it. No looting.

When you think of both of these concepts together I see no looting of anything. I see someone (Bilateral) or something (Markets) matching up offers and bids and getting paid for that service. When you listen to these people saying things like this you see the media socializing a process because they are envyous and want a peice. Everything illegal in the process already has a law agenst it so it can be stoppd and points at who is to blame for breaking the law. And with this you have to have an entity called a corperation so that you will know who has the final say and goes to jail. With out a corp. there is no responcable indivaule to point at when a problem arises.

This is where we get into the problem the thread is talking about subsidies. Since the Government get into the process that stops productivity because of the perseption of looting from us they have to give subsidies to keep the thing going they have stopped.

That is like Bush and Oboma got in the way of the natrual process of bankruptcy in tha last crisis and let it happen and it would have worked out by now. But Labor did not want there contracts to go before a Judge and the Managment wanted to save face that they knew what they were doing, they had to not allow bankrupcy. A real bankrupcy would have pointed out that Managment was just giving labor everything they ask for because it was the easy way out.

With all that said you have to look at the whole forest and not just one tree the meida wants you to look at. Without pointing to that one tree the meida would have no store. Most people will just go to sleep when a bankruptcy is adjudicated and not look at how not to do things and it is not just Labor, Managment or Subsidies it is the metaling of people trying to fix a socalled crisis.

Looting = Tree
Subsidies = Tree
Car company = Tree
Managment = Tree
Labor = Tree
Tree + Tree + Tree + Tree = forest (I know I left out trees but this is an example)

The problem is the government making the dession which tree is crooked or straight and not just adjudicating the law breakers.

Rick Clifton

Catherine Austin Fitts once found a single block in San Diego that had 20 million dollars in Housing and Urban Development guaranteed loans on buildings that did not even exist.
Donald Rumsfeld told us on September 10th, 2001 that he could not trace 2.3 trillion dollars in military spending.

Neither HUGE Story got much air time on Faux News.
But,
"Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
Mark Twain

jvarnell

Premium Member
Catherine Austin Fitts once found a single block in San Diego that had 20 million dollars in Housing and Urban Development guaranteed loans on buildings that did not even exist.
Donald Rumsfeld told us on September 10th, 2001 that he could not trace 2.3 trillion dollars in military spending.

Neither HUGE Story got much air time on Faux News.
But,
"Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
Mark Twain
I am not sure how the lack of reporting untill the story is veted is a problem. Then if others are reporting it how do they add value by reporting what others have. You have pointed out how Fox is serious about reporting they vet a story before reporting on it. MSNBC and ABC have reciently had to resend stuff on the zermiman case because ofnot veting or modifying how they reported it. It is also why you see stories on FOX that you don't see on the others is because the others are filtered stuff out and FOX reported after veting that they think you need to know about also. if you don't want to hear thos stories you don't have to listen to them. You will get more infor if you don't get so upset with the messanger. that is all a news org should be a messanger that has veted the message. The others have proven they edit or change the message. I watch them all and have found more infofor each story from FOX with out limiting it..

dfreybur

Premium Member
When I read the subject line I thought it was a different topic -

Ladies night event. We're taking the ladies to see a swing band and go dancing because several ladies have mentioned they want that and that's what a ladies night event is about. Members pay the full price for tickets and dinner. The lodge subsidizes the price of the tickets and dinner for the ladies.

Past Masters and awards dinner. Several Past Masters will give speeches and then several will present an award because several PMs have mentioned that what they want and that's what a PM event is about. Non-PM members pay full price. The lodge subsidizes the ticket of any PM and his lady.

It's nice that subsidies benefit those who are already active. If only there were a consistent way to use a subsidy to bring in those who have not been active. Activity doesn't tend to be about money so generally it can't be purchased. So we have such events to reward the active.