My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traveling

Levelhead

Premium Member
You speak on Prince Hall masons as if you have a problem with it. Any brother regardless of mainstream or Prince Hall that makes sure a brother is who he say he is is keeping his OB.
No i have a problem with people needing the satisfaction of recognition in the streets. People worried about if someone is a cowan or not. Who cares. Unless its a family member who is directly making you look bad who cares?

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
No no no...... I've yet to see a brother use it to try and catch a brother not knowing something. I believe you are way of track of what this conversation is about.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
I read catch a kisms as...

Saying a part of a chetichism to see if you can CATCH him not knowing.

You stated "I'll just ask if he is a mason" and what exactly did you just do. You would be doing exactly what I'm saying, you asked a question and got a answer. No difference

Levelhead

Premium Member
When approaching a guy in public that you believe may be a mason, do you think "street masonry" or book catch e kisms are more appropriate to find out ?
Ill quote your original post.

"Street masonry" never heard of that?
Explain that crap? Ill check my monitor so see when i fell to sleep while i was being taught that.

BOOK!!!!!! BOOK!!! Catch e Kisms.

Something with a chetichism from a book!!!

Read your own post.

Levelhead

Premium Member
Street masonry is not even a set of words that is masonically correct.

Levelhead

Premium Member
Nope your making something up to justify your need to recognize someone.

Levelhead

Premium Member
Im studying to be a district instructor, so im all about wording. Sorry for knowing my work and realizing when i hear made up crap.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
You have no ideal what I'm referring to. Expand your knowledge. And for the record, I would ask to see your dues card if I couldn't determine if you were a brother or not. And if you laughed and thought it was a joke, I'd part ways. It's funny that you say " why do you have to make sure their not a cowan" well why not... Making me wonder if you missed the lectures of the first three degrees

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
Well it's like this, maybe you should do more "traveling" since the word only pertains to going to another lodge. And see how other Jurisdictions do things. I'm not saying I agree with street masonry, but years ago when some brothers had problems with reading they would use what you call "street masonry" to see if a guy was a mason. All it is is just random Q&A throughout the first three degrees.