My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Lodge position do you currently serve?

What Lodge position do you currently serve?

• Worshipful Master

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Senior Warden

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Junior Warden

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Treasurer

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Secretary

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Chaplin

• Senior/Junior Deacon

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Senior/Junior Steward

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Master of Ceremonies

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Tyler

• Total voters

BongC

Almoner

Macario R. Ramos Memorial Lodge #355
Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Philippines

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

jwhoff

Premium Member
my hardest task to date.

Installing Officer

I have the honor of installing one of my candidates into the East next month. Working hard to get the wording down and the inflection right. But a pleasure and an honor to see the first of my candidates growing into the hatted chair.

One more month in the East for me. I've been there 28 of the last 29 months, serving my home lodge and my affiliated lodge as either pro tem or actual master. It's been quite a trip and I'd never trade it for "all the tea in China." But it's going to be good to spend my first year as a master mason sitting on the sidelines.

Now it's just a secretary's pen in the Knights of St. Andrew that keeps this ole war horse out of the north forty.

Danbeaux

Premium Member
Senior Deacon for the second year in a row.....I let the Junior deacon pass over me to the South because I did not want to be in the East the same year as my daughter will be a Senior in HighSchool. So I will go to the East (God willing) after she graduates.

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Elected (Awaiting installation) Senior Warden at Valley-Hi lodge, Installed Master of Ceremony at Helotes Lodge

jwhoff

Premium Member
:):):):)

Handed off the Master's traveling pen Saturday, July 12th.

Folks say I've taken well to the Past Master's smile!

I don't necessarily disagree with that.