My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

25th oct 1762 constitutions seeking scanned copy

Naveed Ahmed

Dear Bro. I am looking for a scan of an original copy of franckens 1762 oct constitutions for my research into scottish rite masonry. I have july and sept 1762 constitutions need later then sept 7th preferably in franckens own hand writting.

Thanks

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Dear Bro. I am looking for a scan of an original copy of franckens 1762 oct constitutions for my research into scottish rite masonry. I have july and sept 1762 constitutions need later then sept 7th preferably in franckens own hand writting.

Thanks
Good luck in your research brother. Just joined the AASR last month and am trying to learn all I can about it.

Naveed Ahmed

Good luck in your research brother. Just joined the AASR last month and am trying to learn all I can about it.

Thanks. We are nearing publishing my first book. I already do own the original copy of the july 1762 and sept 1762 constitutions lying within the Francken manuscript I own. Looking for the oct 1762 updated copy in original francken hand writting to conclude