My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A rose on the Alter

timgould

Recently, the Crowley Lodge and Eastern Star invited the masonic play "A Rose upon the Alter" to come and perform. I don't knwo if any of you have seen this play, but it is WELL worth it.

It is an OPEN play and takes place inside the lodge. It was really cool to have my wife come and get a little preview, a little sneak peek, about what masonry is about. I also found it to be a somewhat convicting story, a wake up call, for all of us to keep focused.

I am afraid I do not have any contact information, but if any of you would like to see this play, I am sure you can google it, or perhaps someone on here may know someone who may know someone who is involved.

Guys.... it's a good play. It is very worth seeing.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I found a Facebook page advertising it in Denver last week, and an old ad from '10. The older one mentions The Scottish Rite Players, but the site I found made no mention of this play.
If you find the information, please share it. We have an amazing theatre in the Scottish Rite Center here, and I think the Valley could benefit from inviting them to play here.