My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airline industry

kendi320

Greetings brethren, any brother working Or connected to any airline industry? I live in Las Vegas, and currently working in the health care, hoping to switch career. Aspiring flight attendant. Thank you!

kendi320

Delta is hiring
Hello Bro Glen, Thsnk you for the heads up. I looked on the website but the window for the position was closed for a while now. Probably they met the cutoff number for the year. Hoping any airlines would be perfect. Do you know anyone by any chance? Just thought of asking. Best regards my brother.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Hello Bro Glen, Thsnk you for the heads up. I looked on the website but the window for the position was closed for a while now. Probably they met the cutoff number for the year. Hoping any airlines would be perfect. Do you know anyone by any chance? Just thought of asking. Best regards my brother.
Apologies. I understood it was still open.