My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ancient Aliens Debunked

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
In my mind I can say it is a UFO but I think it is a meteor. because I said out loud it is a meteor it did not all the sudon morph in to a meteor it may be a blue ice bomb

You right it wouldn't morph into a meteor. All I am trying to get across is that you can't call it "unidentified" and at the same time say it is a meteor. Call it unidentified and leave it at that. Then later you can come back and say I found out it was meteor after you have done some research. By definition a UFO is an unidentified flying object and calling it anything else negates that definition. It doesn't mean you are right, but it does mean that once you assign a value (name) one of the last things you can call it is unidentified.

Take for instance this photo:

fish.jpg

What is it? Upon initial inspection it is an unidentified sea creature. You don't know what it is, but if I then said this is a Lionfish then, right or wrong, I have identified it. It is now no longer unidentified. I cannot say this is an unidentified sea creature and call it anything other than unidentified and be correct. Once it is properly identified then anything other than the correct name is wrong.

In my mind I don't ever think something is identifyed until it is identifyed by everyone in the same manner.

Not everyone can identify something in the same manner. You have expertise in areas I do not and vice versa so I may see something like the above photo and be able to correctly ID it immediately but you might not be able to. Just like a handwriting expert can ID a signature while not many people would be able to. Because he can do something that everyone can't doesn't mean he isn't right.

PS A quick quiz: What is that thing in the picture?

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I would call that an advertisement for Ancient Aliens. That is Giorgio or whatever his name is and relates to the impending apocalypse that will probably not happen.