My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any PHA's in the Central Texas area?

ebojones

I am a PHA from Pride of Coolidge #282 raised on 10-18-2014 in Red Oak, Texas by several brothers from our district office. What an honor it all was, and is. Do we have brothers on here from the central Texas area?

dfreybur

Premium Member
http://www.mwphglotx.org/about/affiliated-lodges/

Look up the geography in question and you can find the nearest regular PHA lodge. It lists Phoenix #648 in Red Oak and Goodwill #313 and Bethesda #168 in Ellis county so you need to look carefully for your lodge. You may need to apply for healing at a regular lodge.

In Austin, three lodges meet at a building a couple of blocks from Franklin BBQ.

ebojones

We were raised in Red Oak by MWPHGLOT district marshall, and other brothers from Phoenix lodge. We are on the list of lodges from the registry of MWPHGLOT. I checked beforehand. We are PHA all the way.

ebojones

We are on the main page of their affiliated lodges. District 10 of Limestone County #282 Pride of Coolidge.

ebojones

My question is pertaining to members of this forum from my general area. I am familiar with the lodges themselves that are PHA. Just checking to see who is near me that I may run across at Mid Winter Session on the 7-8 next month in Fort Worth by MWPHGLOT. Members from our lodge are already registered and ready for the light to shine.