My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best regards, and hello's from Canada

THIRTY TWO

Registered User
I am a Canadian Veteran and not only respect the order but was also raised by one of it's finest. My Father was Freemason and also Shriner, Mother was Daughters of the Nile. They adopted 6 children and were among the best person's I have ever known. I myself served in Reg: Force DND, Canadian Armed Forces (Artillery) and the apple did not fall far from the tree, as my Daughter is an RCMP Sergeant, and has her studies and focus on Chief status in the near future. Good health and wish's out to all.
 
Top