My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Born with esoteric knowledge

May Son

Gentlemen,

A short paragraph explaining my presence:
I was born with esoteric knowledge and blessed to have recently and unintentionally taught more by 2 seperate life experiences.

The reason I am reaching out to you is because I have sworn a vow to spread the message of love.

Alas no,
I am not here to preach in any fashion but to act as a medium between for and friend.
This is a networking plan of utmost importance for regardless of who may be pitted against who; truth is we all have to share gaia.
My outreach is in the thousands ready to rally for a better world.
Perhaps some of you may know who I am.
An international chapter of safety would be in everyones best interest i digress.

Inner circle wisdom I have without the ask just by inquiring; that is all I will say on that.

Who is out there to join the cause of a better tomorrow?

- AD-S

Sent from my SKY_Pro_III using My Freemasonry mobile app

SergiusPaulus

May Son didn't stick around long. Mine is on the 16th so I guess I got born into it. I got great grandfathered in. When the mess is over I can turn in my papers so you know me better.:)