My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bro. Ken Flukinger's Son, Quinn

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Bro. Ken is a PM of Hopkinsville Lodge in Waelder, TX. Please keep Bro. Ken and his family in your prayers.

At about 4:30 pm, we received a call from Kenneth regarding Quinn. The results of tests, ran today, show no brain activity. After extreme efforts by the doctors, prayers by family and friends, there seems to be no hope of recovery and as they knew that as Quinn would not want to live in this condition, they will let the will of God be done.

Melissa will bring Kristopher and Anthony to the hospital tomorrow to say their good byes to Quinn. After the family says their good byes, the life support will be removed and he continue his journey to be with his maker.

Ken said that he will be cremated and a memorial service will be held at the Harwood Methodist Church at a later date, yet to be decided.

HARD DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD FOR THIS FAMILY, SO LET US CONTINUE TO LIFT THEM ALL UP IN OUR PRAYER.

I will continue to keep you updated as I hear news.